Visa documents required for Hajj
- Passports should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the application form.
- One recent passport size color photograph with a white background should be attached to the application form.
- A completed original Umrah visa application form.
- A vaccination certificate against Meningococcal Meningitis
- Women under 45 years and children under 20 years should be accompanied by husband/father or a male relative (Mahram). Proof of relationship is required (a marriage certificate for a wife, a birth certificate for a child indicating the names of both parents). The Mahram must travel into and out of Saudi Arabia on the same flight as his wife and children.
- If the applicant is not a national of the country he/she is applying from, a valid residency permit must be submitted with the application.
- In case of females who have a different Last Name than the Mahram, submit a proof of relationship like Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, etc.
- Children under the age of 18 are not granted Umrah Visa unless accompanied by an elder.
- If someone has performed Umrah in 1439H already or have performed in 1438, he is liable to pay 2000 Saudi Riyal for his Umrah Visa this time.